Paige Hemmis is helping you stay organized by using wine barrels.
• Wine barrel
• 24” Plywood round
• Staple gun
• Wood blocks
• Silk flowers
1. Take your wood round & screw your handle to the middle of the wood round
2. Take the silk flowers of your choice, trim the stems down a little bit, then proceed to staple the flowers down to the wood round. Then keep some with stems on to get some height
3. Put as many as you’d like, the more the better though, this way it will really look like a flower planter
4. To keep the lid level, you’ll need to put support blocks on the top inside of the barrel
5. Use about 3-4 wood blocks & screw them in along the inside of the barrel
6. Store all of your garden supplies inside the barrel & you’re good to go!
13 de junio de 2018
6 de junio de 2018
Author of "Eating My Way Through Italy," Elizabeth Minchilli is making a mouth-watering Italian dish.
Ingredients for Pesto
• 1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
• ½ cup Fresh Flat leaf Parsley Leaves
• Zest of 1 Lemon, finely chopped (only the zest, carefully taken off with a vegetable peeler)
• 2 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
• ⅓ cup Peeled, Raw Almonds
• ½ cup Fruity EVOO
• ½ cup Grated Ricotta Salata
• Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Ingredients for the Pasta
• 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2 Spring Garlic Stalks
• 1 pound Orecchiette
• 3 cups Shelled fresh Fava Beans
• ½ teaspoon Salt
• Ricotta Salata Cheese
Directions 1. Place the mint, parsley, dill, lemon zest, and garlic in the food processor. Puree until well chopped. Add the almonds and puree until smooth. WIth the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil. Scrape the mixture out into a small bowl, and mix in the grated cheese by hand. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
2. In a saucepan, gently heat the olive oil. Add the chopped spring garlic and let cook briefly over gentle heat. Add shelled fava beans ( in Italy, no one takes them out of their skin, just the large pod) and stir. Add the salt and about ½ cup of water, cover, and let cook just until tender. Keep tasting for doneness; they shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the pasta and cook until done. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
4. Place the pasta in a large serving bowl, add the fava beans, and stir gently. Add the pesto and stir gently, using a bit of the cooking water to loosen things up. When the pesto is well distributed, add the grated ricotta salata and lemon zest, stirring some in, but also letting some sit on the top since the white is so pretty against the green.
12 de marzo de 2016
•3 oz Pisco
•1oz Fresh Squeezed lime juice
•1 egg white
•3/4 oz of simple syrup
•1-2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
Sunny Quail Egg Appetizer - Home & Family
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker except for the bitters, and shake it don't break it, then shake it again.
* You will need to get lots of air into it in order for the egg white to create the foam
2. Add ice and then shake it again.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and add a couple shakes of bitters.
Check out more deilcious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
26 de enero de 2016
● Heart wreath form
● Hot glue
● Scrap fabric
● Watercolor Paper
1) Pin fabric strips around heart until no foam shows through
2) Cut a banner out of watercolor paper
3) Glue banner onto heart
4) Write message onto banner
5) Stick dowel through heart
6) Cut a heart and 2 triangle shapes out of watercolor paper to glue to dowel to create an arrow
7) Paint heart and triangle shapes (optional)
Love It Up News: Season 2 Episode 8: CUTE: Debby Ryan, Dove Cameron and Laura Marano Congratulate Zendaya.
How sweet! Last night after Zendaya picked up a Kid’s Choice Award for Favorite TV Star, her fellow nominees, Debby Ryan, Dove Cameron an...
Erin and Ben Napier’s “Home Town” just gained another resident. The stars of the HGTV hit series welcomed their first child. The couple in...
Did you catch it in the last episode? Warning: Contains spoilers for season 2 of 13 Reasons Why. In the last episode of 13 Reasons W...
Every new December is a chance to dust off old copies of holiday classics and bask in the warm glow of nostalgia and yuletide cheer, pre...